SKV, VKV and AKV Stepper Motor Electronic Expansion Valves are used in air conditioning systems, small chillers, heat pump and refrigeration applications.
The valves are available in a number of versions for all commonly used fluorinated refrigerants R22, R134a, R404A, R407C and R410A. Their nominal capacities range from 1.68 kW to 83.4 kW (R22) and 9.7 kW to 98.1 kW (R410A).
The valves are in compact and light angle way execution and are easily mounted even in applications with limited space. They are capable of bi-flow operation and have low energy consumption. Modulation is by means of a permanent magnet type direct operating stepping motor.
Dedicated coils are available for the range of valves as is a pulse converter, type LNE, for conversion of standard signal to pulses required to control valve.
- Available for all common refrigerants: R22, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410A
- Compact design with 90°angle ideal for space-saving installations
- Precise and efficient operation with very quick response time achieved by use of electronic control system
- Application design flexibility with bi-flow capability
- Less energy consumption - quick response, high adaptability to alternating conditions in the system, reduces the cooling time and economizes the electricity cost.
- High resolution - full open to full close 480 pulses
- Compact and light design: coil outer diameter: 39 mm, weight: 160 g approx.